Having my own blog is fun thing because of its name. My blog’s domain is Chelseastayshealthy.com and I’m not being healthy right now. Early of this year I did 4 types of exercises at once and didn’t have time to have Krispy kreme. And all of sudden My precious previous car was broken, bought new one and have been suffering from dept, dept and more dept ever since June, so I had to stop what I like… sad story but I’m lying.. I’m just being lazy and had so much fun with different types of guys… look all those foods and ARs.. I indulged myself with lots of sugar, dicks, and writing blog.
1. I’m going to cook
Seriously, I better not spend this much money to buy a meal, or sweets for many reasons (eg. Disney land) and also I’m kind of shocked from movie “Okja“. I had same feeling when I watched “Old Partner” so I know I’m eventually going to eat any kind of meat but, how about cutting down?!
- Breakfast : Apple banana, A hand full of raw almonds, Large cap
- Lunch : Left over curry from today
- Snack : Chobani’s Flip
- Dinner : Free meal!!! Chicken wings
and I’ll buy celery, tomato, broccoli and free range whole chicken so I can make a big pot of chicken soup.
2. Less obscene speech and behaviour
- It’s delicious, It’s good, It’s awesome instead of I’m wet or I came.
- Stop forcing people to touch my nipples in public, stop saying f words.
- Less stirring, I realised my jokes can hurt someone for their whole lifespan.
3. Exercise regularly
Five days a week, short time is fine but I should DO. Otherwise I’m tarogerski’s daughter.
4. What else can be done… oh, mmm…. well… hmm… ugh…..